Happy Thursday everyone! Chelsea here sharing a Christmas layout. Now I know Christmas is still three months away, but this layout is more of a “What I want for Christmas this year” layout. I briefly got to play in the snow this year… In May, and decided all I want this year is Snow! This layout will be displayed in my kitchen this year as more of a decoration than a layout.
The products I used were:
- American Crafts Cardstock Pack White Assortment
- Photo Play Paper Dear Santa
- Photo Play Paper Dear Santa Holly
- Photo Play Paper Dear Santa Jolly
- Photo Play Paper Dear Santa Element Stickers
- Bo Bunny Glitter Paste: Similar
- Memory Box Stencil Winter Large Snowflakes
- Fiskars Punch Corner Rounder Small .5″
- Viva Pearl Pen Red
- All Night Media Foam Pop Dots 1/2″
- Bazzill 12×12 Cardstock Silver Foil
- Silhouette Cameo
- Cut File: Christmas Words
Here’s my Christmas layout:
I started this layout by cutting the note to Santa out of the Dear Santa paper, then cut it at five inches since it was 12 inches long. I decided to go with a white background matted on the Holly paper. I cut half an inch off two sides of the white background so a quarter of an inch of the Holly paper would show on all sides.
Then I figured out where to place my layers so I could use a snowflake stencil and some glitter paste (which I love and was so easy to use!) I placed the snowflakes in a diagonal line across the layout, then placed my layers right on top.
The first half of my title was already printed onto the paper. Then I went to my Silhouette and cut Snow out of Silver Foiled cardstock for the second half of my title.
I placed the photo in between the two title pieces, with Snow overlapping the bottom of the picture. For a few finishing touches, I picked two flower stickers and a larger pine tree from the 12×12 Element Sticker sheet. The two flower stickers were tucked under the corners of the layers, while the tree was put up on pop dots and placed over the “S” in Snow.
Thanks for taking a look! Have a great day!