Happy Thursday everyone! Today I have a one page layout to share using six pictures. Today’s post is about getting lots of photos on a layout.
The products I used were:
- Simple Stories A Charmed Life Charming
- Simple Stories Life Documented Numbers Game
- Simple Stories Life Documented Stitched In Time
- Simple Stories Life Documented The Daily Lens
- Simple Stories Life Documented Icon Stickers
- Simple Stories Life Documented Enamel Dots
- Simple Stories Life Documented Bradz Sticker
- American Crafts Project Life Date Stamp
- Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
- All Night Media Foam Pop Dots 1/2″
Here’s the layout:
I couldn’t find a background paper I wanted to use, so I pulled out the A Charmed Life collection, and found this Charming paper to be perfect to go with my pictures and the colors I was going to use.
I started with placing the wood grain chevron piece that I had left over from a previous layout. I knew I wanted my pictures to overlap the stars and the wood grain, so I placed the chevron piece close to the bottom of the layout. Then matted my photos on white cardstock, then the Numbers Game paper. The camera was fussy cut out of the Daily Lens paper and I placed a Bradz in the middle for a little dimension. The arrows were placed just to guide the eye to the pictures more.
Good Stuff was one sticker, so I cut it in half and cut around the letters to look like two stickers. Then added some wood grain arrow pieces to bring in the wood grain from the bottom of the layout. I like all the white space this layout has, but felt around the title needed just a little bit more. So I took the enamel dots, and instead of using them scattered how I always do, I placed them in a line above the arrows starting with the larger one closest to the title and finishing with the smallest one. Then added a label sticker with the date and two more arrows pointing down to the title.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!