Today I have a really stunning card by Lisa to share with you. It uses Yupo Alcohol Ink Paper and alcohol ink. For her card she used:
- Ranger Tim Holtz Yupo Alcohol Ink Translucent Paper
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Stream
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Cranberry
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Lemon
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stax Wonky Stitched Oval
- My Favorite Things Whimsical Greetings
- Stamp School Pop Tone Sweet Tooth Card Stock
- Memento Ink Grape Jelly
- Basic Grey Opaline Pearls
Alcohol ink combined with Yupo alcohol ink paper makes for a lot of fun and some stunning backgrounds. The paper is actually a plastic paper which allows the alcohol ink to move, pool, and react in really cool ways.
For this background Lisa just dropped the alcohol ink directly onto the paper. Drop one color at a time to see how they move and interact with each other.
To turn this pretty background into a card, she cut some Pop Tone Sweet Tooth card stock out with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Wonky Oval Die and stamped a greeting from My Favorite Things Whimsical Greetings.
This paper is super fun to play with. There are so many great possibilities! Have you tried out Yupo paper yet?