Hello! Today I have a cute foxy love card that would be perfect for a baby card as well. I love using unusual sentiments for baby cards and I thought this one was so sweet. Here are my supplies:
- Taylored Expressions Little Bits Fox
- My Mind’s Eye “Today” stamp set
- My Favorite Things Blueprints #1
- Poptone cardstock in Sweet Tooth and Berrylicious
- BoBunny Candy Cane Lane paper pad
- Pebbles Inc. Candy Dots in Spring Green
- Distress ink in Spiced Marmalade
- Ranger Ink Mini Foam Tool Handle
- Versafine Onyx Black ink
- The Twinery Caribbean Teal
This little fox die is so super cute! It’s easy to put together too. I used some of the BoBunny Christmas paper which is perfect for non-holiday cards too. I stamped the sweet sentiment onto my colored cardstock under the strip of patterned paper.
The little flags were die cut as well and the twine bow gives the cute fox somewhere to sit.
The pretty candy dots and some Distress ink in a complimentary color finish my card off. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by today 🙂