Having Problems with the Store?
Our Team has been upgrading the site, message board, gallery and store the past month. While we have been upgrading, our store has been upgraded to a PCI store. What does that mean for you? That means your data including your email address, addresses and your credit card are safe! Because of the new PCI status, some people have been having problems accessing the store.
If you have been having problems accessing anything in the store, checking out, etc. PLEASE follow these easy steps. If you have any questions or problems accessing the store after you have followed these steps, contact us right away!!
Steps to take if you're having problems at the store:
1. Clean Your Cache (Temporary Files). You could be caching our old website files or its PHP. It happens and very common
2. What version of IE are you using? If you use IE6, you should upgrade to the latest version for any PCI sites. Clean your cache, restart your computer, then try again (let us know the results)
3. Make sure your cookies are enabled to a medium security or lower this will help keep the site from being blocked on your security settings.
4. Temporarily turn off firewalls. It is rare but has happened in the past that the newer firewalls are too picky, and then try to checkout.
5. Did you contact your Internet Service Provider and tell them about the problem? If so what did they say? Send the results to us we will contact their ISP to verify the information and try to find a solution.
These are the most 5 common problems try #1 through #3 which are the most common and see if it fixes your issues. If it doesn't and you are still having problems checking out, please email me (lisa @ awalkdownmemorylane.net) with the following information:
1. Give me EXACTLY step by step how to recreate the problem. For instance, what product you are trying to add, how many of that product, your store account login, and how you are trying to pay.
2. Where is it in the process of checking out that you are having a problem? Adding product to the cart? Viewing your cart? Checking out?
3. Give me your ISP and if you reported this to your ISP to make sure your ISP is not timing out. If you have reported this, then please provide a trace route form your ISP to our website.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we have been working on the site. I am so very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I am certain in the long run, you will be happy with the safer more secure site. We just need to work through these little hiccups.